1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I can't log into the game

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kaladin, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

It's been months since I've played.

I can't remember my password. I tried using account admin on the uo.com website. I have no clue how to "make it work."

I opened an account but I can't even select my game as Ultima Online--it's not on the list.

I tried putting in my email into the uo client, it doesn't work.

I have no idea what to do. The old account admin isn't there and I have no clue how to make the new account management work.

At the very least, I need to know how to cancel my UO account other than having to call EA.... seriously.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First a couple of things.
    Your email account is your EA account name.
    Your 'mythic master account' is your uo account with _uo tagged on the end. Don't try to do anything in the white, EA, account pages, you need to be in the gold/black Mythic area.
    Other than that the only thing I can do is link you to this:
    Account Management Part 2 - Dark Age of Camelot Wiki

3. DawgOfWar

DawgOfWar Guest

I had the same problem. I finally figured out I was not linking my account to the email address. Maybe you are having the same issue.

4. Kaladin

Kaladin Guest

I know my old uo account name.

I know I set up an account with an email. And, UO was not anywhere where I logged in.

That's all I know.