1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I can't see boat sails or masts

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hildebrand, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm using EC and can't see any boat sails or masts on the new ships. Another guildie sees it on his EC, but I don't. I use stone enhanced and also switched to default skin, but can't see sails on my Tokuno ship nor on anyone else.

On the old ships, I see about a quarter of a sail. Looks like broken sails.

I can't figure out if it's a setting that turns them on? Circle of transparency doesn't help either.

2. Diggity

Diggity Guest

I don't see the boat sails or masts either. You can still interact with them, eg to paint the boat, thru object handles. I intentionally turned them off thru one of the graphics settings a long time ago. Foilage off I think. I'll have to remember to try turning the sails back on since they look pretty good from the screenshots I've seen.

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh that might be it... foliage! I'll have to try it.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes turn foliage off