1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I cant seem to get the 14 day trial account to accept my CC info.

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Shadepm75, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Shadepm75

Shadepm75 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I've tried two different CC's and neither one works. I get a message saying that the site is down and try back later. That was yesterday.

I used the same e-mail/CC info to subscribe to a 14 day trial a day ago and accidentally canceled the account. I wanted to cancel at the end of the 14 days and somehow clicked the forefit all time now thing.

I guess I'm going to try and find a 9th anniversary edition, they are kinda rare.

2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I seem to remember that there are a number of old links to different registrations and promotions--perhaps you've wandered across an old 14 day trial offer somewhere that isn't used anymore.

Where did you find this trial at?

3. Shadepm75

Shadepm75 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

oh wow, ive looked in stores for 30 miles around where i live to try and find a unopened uo client disc and none to be found.