1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I Can't Start Toontown!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by craze49, Nov 25, 2008.

1. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I tried twice today and once last Sunday! Anyone know why? Is this happening to anyone else?

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

If it were me, I'd uninstall and reinstall the launcher. Maybe that would work.

3. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

When you say the launcher do you mean the whole game if not, what's the launcher?

4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

The whole game. Delete it then download it again. Are you still having problems?

5. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I uninstalled and now I don't have enough room to reinstall it! Guess I'll defragment my computer. UGH!

6. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't have enough space to defragment, it says I have 0% free space, but I have 166 MB.

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Start uninstalling things you don't use anymore. Move pictures and stuff to CDs and delete. Then defrag and try again.

8. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I found the problem. It's not fragments, turns out I ran the defragmenter recentelly. THERE WAS 20 GB OF MUSIC ON MY 50 GB HARD DRIVE. I went to the store and they're out of ide drives. I bought a 500 GB external drive. LOL.