1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I can't transfer - Necro mode -- Help please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by legs, Feb 22, 2008.

1. legs

legs Guest

I have everything ready to transfer, and when i clicked to Start Transfer, it says "you may not transfer a character that is in a necro mode."

I have no idea what mode i am in. havn't played this char forever. Any clues will be appreciated.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There are 4 necro forms.

Horrific Beast - You become a two story blue thing with 4 arms.

Wraith Form - You appear as an Etheral Ghost

Lich Form - You look like a Lich

Since at these three are very noticable I'ld assume your problem is the 4th form

Vamprice Embrace - You take on vampric qualities, and became pale white.

To transfer simply cast the spell to return to normal or if youre unable to do that simply find someone or something to kill you and upon death the spell will expire.

3. legs

legs Guest

thanks for the response -- i have no necro book, i am on origin and there is almost no one here..... and i lost connection and when i came back in my transfer window and token were gone..... i have put in a help request.....

is this the night from hell or what???

just had to share that. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

it's a new game feature... [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I would try logging in and out that often causes the token to reappear in your pack. The other possibility is the game is confused since you lost connection with it in use, but most likely logging should bring it back. As to being able to use it if there is no one around then suicide yourself if your a mage or go find something to kill you.

6. legs

legs Guest

your help is deeply appreciated. i did as you suggested, starting with suicide.... recovered, and logged out and back in twice. at which point the token appeared.

i have instituted the transfer, and am currently warping my way to the Pacific shard.

all is well......