1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I could be wrong but!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Bobar, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

According to publish notes:-

Rare pink bunnies will now spawn in a few hues throughout the land. Extremely rare purple bunny may make an appearance

I went round to look for a 'rare' pink bunny and it seems to me that ALL rabbits are now hued. I dont know as I would say they are pink myself but I suppose that's a matter of opinion. To me they appear to be more like various shades of purple.

What do you think?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Colourblind \o/

Well... Not that much so...
    I recall from Uhall that other people noted the same...
    Perhaps it's really the pink one that's rare

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

AH! I see in FOF a pic of the bunnies - it seems the 'rare' (which is actually ALL) pink ones are purple and the 'very rare' purple ones are blue.

I wonder who looked at the colours before they gave out the info. An old saying involving breweries comes to mind. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

AH! I see in FOF a pic of the bunnies - it seems the 'rare' pink ones are purple and the 'very rare' purple ones are blue.

I wonder who looked at the colours before they gave out the info. An old saying involving breweries comes to mind. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't organise mass inebriation in a fermentation facility? [​IMG]