1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I created a Vampire....

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by DaneC020, Dec 10, 2008.

1. DaneC020

DaneC020 Guest

Ok guys, I just recently came back to UO and while creating my character I had the option to creat a orc, skeleton, bone thing, Vampire, and so on. Had a good amount of choices and thought that was cool and all.. I didn't want anything too noticeablle because I like playing a human so I picked the vampie.

Now I went to create another character, an orc, and all I can choose from is human and elf... So... My Vampire is still here and I can't choose anything other than human or elf... Was that a complete f'up or was there some special thing going on?

2. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Vampires aren't very good. Try playing a Night Elf Mohawk.
  3. DaneC020

DaneC020 Guest

So I figured out how to do it again... But my friend can't make them. Is this an account age previllage?
  4. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008