1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] I did a bad thing!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Storm, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    ok while I was trying to get a TOT drop I happenned to get a nice yumi( I collect yumi bows)

30 ssi
    demon slayer
    33 mana leech
    8 hci
    34 DI

very nice bow for a yumi
    what do I do I call my son in the room (who also plays ) and say I am gonna enhance it I just want you to watch it go poof
    lol it poofed when trying to enhance to 40 ssi

just had to share with some one besides my son who said and I quote "That was pretty dumb dad"

2. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Doh! Hey sometimes you just have to go big eh....? I haven't started bowcrafting yet but I bet I'll probably do the same thing eventually in that quest for the best of the best. Oh well, slams head into wall:wall:
  3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

For some reason...No matter how good a bow is when I find it...I have to enhance it. >.>
  4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    At this point, I am not enchancing or buying anything.

Gargoyles will get an inherient bonus to enhance.
    With imbueing, you could have just 'replaced' the 30SSI with 40SSI. Without the risk of losing the item to enchancement.