1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I don't like the metallic colors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Velvathos, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They're too bright and I just don't think they look good, in my opinion we need metal and cloth dye tubs that feature the same colors of LEATHER dye tubs.. Who's with me? I especially at least want to be able to dye clothes with a leather tub!

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i want a blaze dyetub that dyes anything so i can burn out y'alls retinas . . .

kulder likes this.
  3. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

im assuming they fixed the bug that allowed you to sell tubs to tailors and buy them back and they'd be unlocked for color tampering?

4. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

The metallic dyes are way too pastel. I'd like to see a darker mix of dual hues.

We don't all want to dress like an Easter egg! :p

#4 Dot_Warner, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
    Obsidian and MalagAste like this.
  5. Gedgerez Tesherd

Gedgerez Tesherd Journeyman

I want a regular dying tub color spectrum available for regular leather tub, metallic leather, & metallic metal tubs. Maybe do this by adding a new dying tool for options such as: classic, neon, & whatever other styles that may be conceived (maybe even ethereal dye tool!?) different styles & limited use charges?

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

As long it not match the plant colors changes are all fine with me. I would like some darker colors and the ingots colors.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I don't want my boat looking like an Easter Egg either......... Need MUCH darker paints!

I agree the Pastels have got to GO.

8. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Some of them are nice on some items but (for me at least) its really hard to tell just what you're going to end up with when you use it. A lot of them are icky pastels, but there are nicer combinations too. Adding some deeper colors in would be nice.

Cephas [V] likes this.
  9. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Given that what colours display on your screen are determined by the palette set on the software, I still wish we could choose when we download the client if we want the full 'range' including neons, or a more 'realistic' colour set, and just download the effects we want to see.

The ideal long term would be to seperate out the colour palette completely, I suppose, so you could choose whatever you liked as a colour scheme, but just for now a simple 'realistic/full colours' option on installing and patching would be nice.

#9 Aurelius, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014