1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I dont remember seeing this guy before.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Bobar, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont spend as much time ingame as I used too but this PC is a new one on me.

Went to New Haven and in front of the bank I saw Polengoldur the Unemployed. I dont even remember seeing that as a title before.

He isnt a quest giver and shows no inclination to chat, has he been there long? and who is he?.

His armour (golden platemail) suggests a military past but I dont recall the name or seeing anything about him in recent posts.

Anybody know anything?.

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

There have been a few of these turning up in the past couple of days, in several cities - so far, I'm not aware of any function of them yet, so maybe they are 'preparations' for some future stage of the global events (they are on every shard I've visited).

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

More and more of them are going to show up until the government collapses under the cost of all the social programs.

4. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting is, he wears golden platemail armor and glasses , all without mods.
    Thats the same stuff you see if a changeling is copying another char.
    I was thinking EA did put some banned cheaters on public display.

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Saw a few in Britain with glasses and awful red suits and hair. They sure can afford expensive clothes being unemployed. :p