1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I don't understand about the gypsies??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Oct 28, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jared is a person now, so that's easy enough. He's at full health, so we have to wait for a respawn as a Lizard. I get that.

Isham is at no health at all, but he's a person. Do we heal him with the crystals to full health or do we wait for him to be in another form?

I haven't seen the one at the mage tower yet, so what do we do with him?

thanks

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I hear it takes around 50 crystals

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the life bar doesn't matter, just the form, so if hes human and redlined then hes already cured

4. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks so much, I found Jared in lizard form. I didn't even have 50. I had like 47 at home so I went back and got them. There were 3 of us working it, but I knew I had them when they stopped healing & started talking about how much does it take. Sometimes, you just have to go for it & take a chance...

I explained how to do it after it was over. If I see those guys there the next time, I'm going to leave. They were so nice to me I couldn't believe it. I believe they were honestly happy for me.