1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

i doubt its rare but hey its worth asking.....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lucy of Kenton, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

it seems i can now get onto uo again but only at quiet times. anyway to make use of uo for the first time this year i decided to visit this new ophid v bane thingy. i was all alone but worked for about 2 and a half hours to win for the ophids and went for my reward and got a petrified matriarchs tongue. as its a drop i assume its pretty common?:grouphug:

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's a rather rare drop.... I doubt the guy who posted this one - http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1767640 - got quite that much for it, but they are pretty rare items.

Edit - Seem to run between 16-25 million at the moment, as far as I can tell. So well worth picking up off a corpse ;)

3. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

fairly rare actually hardly see em for sale and when they are they usually 15-20m or so atm was selling for 50 at first lol nice find :)

4. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Agreed on the prices; I got one of the first on Europa and asked 30m for it I think, but whilst it's come down a little in price, it's not common enough (And people aren't bothering with the event all that much any more) to have dropped much further.... However it may or may not be about to cease spawning when the next stage of the event occurs, because we won't be fighting for the Ophidians, but the Meer instead, and they may have different rewards. So the price may rise later too...

5. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable

Aha,

it seems like your comp works again.
    Welcome back Lucy.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Congrats! I've opened that chest atleast 20 times and got nothing! *claps*