1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I feel like I'm running into a brick wall...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SashaSeeks, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Heh... Nice.

I ran into a hatch (no ship, just the hatch) a couple days ago. And then a lone tillerman a little while later.

No brick walls yet though XD

3. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I ran into an Iron Fence corner!

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I found a roped off section, maybe big enough to fit a small old-style ship inside, in the middle of nowhere.
    Lots of oddities out there.

5. Did you try to place a house there? Just think of the possibilities!

6. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

There's two or three (maybe more) roped off sections in the waters. These are somehow bugged locations.

One of them, near Tar Valon (the island next to Horseshoe Island), where there are the marble buildings and an entrance to the Lost Lands in one, you used to be able to drop down into. There was a marble room down there, part of an unfinished connection to the other marble buildings that was never finished upon the release of UO.

It makes me wonder what undiscovered things might still be under Sosaria's waters.

7. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually theres a really large room beneath the waters were GM's walk around and pull all those lobster traps down into the deep.

8. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Eh, don't believe me if you don't want to.
    "The odd thing is that the tunnel to the Lost Lands is only partly underwater and ends long before extending out to where the roped-off area is (see picture). On many shards, the roped-off area is further blocked off to prevent players from getting to that underwater room. When down there, one can only walk around, and cast the recall spell to leave. "
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://turbulen****ers.thefcb.com/TURBWATERS1/Map.html

Edit: Links aren't working because stratics found a dirty word that you'd never notice buried in the middle of the long string of text. If you want to see it, copy/paste it and replace the **** with "TW" and "AT".