1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I figured out all the new information...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

This is the begining of the fiscal new year, and since it is a new year folks are wanting to impress whomever, the last few months was on cruise control becasue of limited funds, This is begining of the fiscal year for many of my clients who order new equipment ect, EA seems to be on the same time line, new fiscal year new goals, and it sounds as if SA will coast until teh next fiscal year.

Jeremy please tell us this is not so

2. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

It wouldn't surprise me if you were right Alvinho, but if you are right, what's the problem?

EA (or Mythic, rather), have blatently been "coasting" as you put it for the last couple of years, because KR was a big investment, and it flopped, so obviously EA cut back on funding for a while. Now, as you say, it's the beginning of the fiscal year, and the UO team have probably not too long ago been given this years budget, allocated their resources accordingly, and finally announced their plans at the town hall.

I'm sure the team have been sitting on a lot of ideas for months or even years, but you can't announce anything unless you know you can afford to deliver ;) I think that's a mistake the UO dev team have made too many times in the past.