1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I finally did it...

Discussion in 'LotRO General Discussion' started by Lag, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Lag

Lag Guest

I finally resubbed with the special $9.99/mo pricing...oh, my guildies are so happy to have me return.

I'm Lagoin on Brandywine.

Did I miss anything? I quit around June-ish.
  2. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    Welcome back to Middle-earth! I am quite sure you will have a blast with all the new content that has been added since you left. As well, you have Mines of Moria content to look forward to now, which is due to release November 18th, just around the corner!!

I'm on Landroval, so if you ever visit, give me a holler.

*Orvago bows*
  3. Seleene

Seleene Guest

Congrats! :thumbup1:
  4. Wow congrats!

We'll the festival's were pretty nice. I just about lost my nerve trying to catch all those dag blam fish...Oh! Were you here when they had the Rubberbanding issues and they had to shut down all the servers about 50 times withen abotu 2 weeks? You missed that i know...*gets nudged*...Oh good things....Moria?!?*grins*