1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I forgot about the crazies

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Pooker53, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

Oct 6, 2010
    Not sure this is a rant,just something I am dealing with.
    Played with a person,things were fine.
    This person started acting weird,made me uncomfotable.
    We had a disagreement .I told this person not to bother me again.
    He continued coming to my house about 5 times after I told him to bugger off .Every time he showed up, I told him not to bother me.
    I got upset and hunted in the area of his house.He would come out and say the weirdest ****e to me. Like I was evil , a demon and a spawn of satan.I would LOL him .Once I told him "I am evil remember?I can put a spell on you".
    So now he has a book on his steps(the house is public and has vendors,so anyone can read his book) saying all kinds of crap in it on a Daily basis.My friend uses her stealther ,takes a screenshot of the stuff he says in his book and e-mails them to me.

Is this grief play?Do I page a GM?Do I send in the screenshots of his insane rants?Or just let it go because he might have some sorta mental issues?
    Just not sure what to do.I wouldnt have a problem if he was just sayin stuff,but its in a book, open for everyone to read.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Ban him from your house, then ignore him. Don't read the book and don't read the message board. Chances are, nobody but you and your friend have read them. Besides, you are probably not the only player who realizes that this person is crazy.

You can try complaining to a GM about harassment, but I am not very optimistic about their response. Hence, your best recourse may simply be to ignore it.
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Ban him from your house, put him on ignore, and don't read the books, etc. Eventually he will stop when he realizes you're no longer responding to him or giving him any attention whatsoever.
  4. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010