1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I found a pre-armageddon relic in Haven with a Developer name attached

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dag Nabbit, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Dag Nabbit

Dag Nabbit Seasoned Veteran

From what I can remember,this ancient smithing hammer was on a block of stone and was surrounded by eight or ten stone wall tiles in a circle. I think it's interesting that the item is still kinda there even though only the description is seen and not the hammer itself.

[​IMG]

2. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep. It was there for like... ages. I love historic places in UO, so I am really sad to see old locations removed (especially places from the 'original' developers).

This picture is from the time when the blackrock traders went around in Haven (thats was back in 2007?).

[​IMG]

On Drachenfels we also had our former 'King' Casca's grave removed (not that it is of any similar importance, but...). I find that unfortunate, because once in a while I went back to Britain (it was in the gardens of Lord Blackthorn's old Castle) and spat on his last resting place... *ahem* :D

3. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

It seems someone is making their rounds and deleting things that we Britanians have some to come to use as navigational beacons or as comfort. On Lake Superior there was a half of a Stretched Hide (from when they would spawn in a chest and people would break them) on the east wall of the bank. It's gone. ( But it is still blocked as if it is there LOL) As a new team and new GMs move in, I hope they realize that some of the things they may see as glitched or out of place, are our happiness and memories.

It would have impressed me if they had completed the Stretched Hide with the other part of the graphic.

I do agree with (insert name here)'s post regarding cleaning up the tiles in the world that are wonky.