1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I give speedy credit, he did not run...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr X, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Mr X

Mr X Guest

but.... when you don't run from me you die.

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was at 60 life when you attacked, AI's from Krystal and crushing blows from Tide dropped me fast, didn't have time to heal after I dropped Krystal and made Tide run before you got to me. We know how the fight always goes when you attack me at full life though, and that's what matters to me :)

3. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You had plenty of time to stop and heal, you chose to start looting krystal instead. And you got back to near full health after I attacked thanks to whiffing like 3 times in a row. Then the RNG swung in my favor and you died.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I did choose to loot Krystal, you know how to play an assassin template, wait til someone is low and strike. And you didn't miss more than once or twice. I got hit with

Nerve strike
    Death Strike
    Crit
    whiff whiff
    crit

Regardless, it goes to show you, when you're fighting TnT always be weary of how many they have hiding in the shadows. I wish I had hit my smoke bomb key, not used to playing a lamer template.

5. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Mr X......you have to remember that KOC always has an excuse for dying. It was the same when I played and still be the same.

Things never changes on this shard.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Stop neglecting your kid! Either put up or .. you get the drill.

:grouphug:

7. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I only logged on because it was MNF halftime. I was not in vent or map until I was on my way to my house by yew gate. I logged in and tried to help tide and krystal, I did not get there until krystal was dead. So I was not waiting for krystal to die and you get low, that is just when I got to the battle. If you were full health I still would have attacked. Though if you were full health maybe your 452457257 guildmates would have come to save you before you died. As it was I barely got to loot anything.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

ya ya ya.......I know, hehe

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Damn you! Posting all nice and cool. Now I feel like a jerk. Come back to UO NOW!

10. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've taken Elmers path........no need to be an arse on boards.

If things works out......I'm hoping to see you on the field in couple months. Take it easy on me.....I'll need some time and practice to get used to playing again.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

that doesn't seem to protect you from koc's asshatery tho...
    Speedy was knocking on Tide hardcore...

12. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've been reading boards for little while......what can you expect from someone like Speedy who wears pink panties while dueling another guy:gee:

13. NyM

NyM Guest

So Speedy where fighting 2 vs 1, killed Krystal and made Tide run and then got attacked by Mr. X. pvp skillsftw ^^

And about his pink panties... i think thats actually a pretty good tactic cuz ppl will think or be like mono just showed he is about to "lol" and then ? BAM u are K.O! cuz u are like "omg this guy wears pink panties, i bet he cant fight for ****" =D

I havent played in a while but still funny to read the boards when im bored at work ^^

Greetings from de NyM

14. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I wear pink because I don't care. A lot of fighters take themselves too seriously, but I've never been that type. I go out there, stay calm, and work technique. Plus the crowd loves it ^^

And I can't take anything from Mr. X. He played the assassin template, you strike when they're weak, it's the way of the assassin. He got me, but not before I dropped 1 of his guildies in a 2v1 ^^

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

If you look in my right hand it shows how I complain about hiding/stealth/ninja.

If you look in my left hand it shows how I play that exact template.

:coco:

16. Goron

Goron Guest

I SOOOO know that feeling Speedy!!!:grouphug:
    [​IMG]
    I love it, k0c running thicker in hiding AND tame... lol... wow, I remember when you guys used to be SOOOO anti-tamer anti-stealth... THat was back when you had Puffy... seems once he went away you guys all flip-floped on your opinions and now try to make it claim like you were never against these things... And its not like you can use the excuse 'oh well TnT runs soo much of it so we have to' like you guys used to cuz we hardly ever have pets out these days...:lol: I mean really, even now Kage plays a tamer more than he plays Kage...

Wowzors... You guys really did lose a lot of your awe after puffy left...:popcorn:

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

agreed and that goes for all sides.