1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I give up! Where are all the war horse merchants?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Coragin, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Coragin

Coragin Guest

So what SL dont get war horses? Cant anyone place a breeder anywhere?

I have only found Minax breeders, no CoM, no TB, no SL!

Give it up guys, where are the war horse breeders for all the different factions at???

2. Paps

Paps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

To get a war horse breeder for a particular faction,that faction has to control a town.Which provides an incentive for town fighting,,however,,most guilds dont bother trying to hold towns after they get horses for their members {i`ll admit my guild is guilty of this too} however a minax guild that shall remain unnamed has a person who apparently is nutty about holding sigils and walks over bagballs to hold them.If this person cannot retreive the sigils on their own calls in a large group of minax to retreive them.So if you really want faction ponys you`ll have to be prepared to fight off a group of 15+ for around ten hours.[good luck getting people that motivated]

3. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

4. Coragin

Coragin Guest

screw that lol. is it wrong to call someoen a ****** here? Cause that person is...lol

5. Coragin

Coragin Guest

lol fem cleansing product censored. I guess it is wrong.