1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I got 72..

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Who knows what for this time.. I don't even feel like going through the hassle of writing Disney this time to find out what for.. They still havent gotten my email right or something ( at least that's what they claimed last time) soo.. I'm just gonna wait it out..

2. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Said any of these keywords/phrases lately?

Yahoo
    MSN
    (profane words)
    MySpace
    (your city name)
    (phone #)
    Trying to marry your TF's

Probably something stupid. Personally wish they'd put more effort into developing a brain for smart name approvals.

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

My goodness Aimee! All that effort to come back to toontown, just to get kicked out again! lol See you in 3 days!

4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wish toontown would stop messing with the good toons. Sometimes people report other people without reason.

Hope to see you back soon in Tt. Aimee you rock.

5. i was wondering where you've been. I'm even calling other toons Aimee...LOL! We will be here waiting for you...1 more day!

BTW, I haven't gotten a 72 in 5 months...yay for me!

Judy

6. Yeah, only cuz we use Skype!!! LOL Your still a bad little ducky (my evil twin cuz I'm the good toon still.......I think):lol: