1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I got a few questions (If you can answer all)

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Tramposo, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Tramposo

Tramposo Guest

Hi Gamerz , I had played UO since I was 9 years old but quit the game cuz , my comp got viruses and I will buy it again. I was wondering if someone will answer me these questions that I have , I will thank you for life!!!

1. How can I get 90 or 100 of Tame in 1 day?? (Because a friend of mine told me he got 100 in a day)

2. Where do I get the Tamers 120+ scrolls??

3. Which is the place that users make more money??

4. I want to make a Tamer/Peace/Mage , but the skills stops at 700.0 , can you please post the right skill numbers??

Thats all , Thank you for answering me.
  2. mutau

mutau Guest

1. i think your friend bought an advanced char token. that would have started his char with 85 taming instead of 0 or 50 taming. then he'd just tame for the whole day after starting that new char.

2. you can get 120 tamer scrolls from player vendors in shops. or join a guild that does Champs.

3. i prefer hythloth for hunting balrons.

4. that depends on whether you are going to use scrolls to take your char past GM or not. if you are going peace, i'd get as high as possible music and peace scrolls as you can afford. GM music and peace isn't enough to calm a Cu or Hiryu for long, imo.

if you just go GM on the skills then:

100 taming
    100 animal lore
    100 veterinary
    100 music
    100 peace
    85 - 100 magery
    split the rest between meditation and eval int.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Usually peace/tamers with 700 cap have this template:

120 Taming
    120 An. Lore
    120 Vet
    120 Music
    120 Peace
    100 Magery
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Advanced character token + animal tame jewelry. For tamer/peace/mage you could do:

120 tame
    120 vet
    120 lore
    120 music
    120 peace
    120 magery

You can fudge a bit with the taming lore and vet, also the magery so you can get some eval. But to be honest if you are a peace tamer i dunno how much you are gonna use magery anyways. Peace/mage or peace/tamer is more flexible than trying to fit all three different types of characters on one skill template.