1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I got a skill lock!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My oldest sim is 22 days on one of my accounts and I just looked and she did get her 21st lock, so everybody check it out, you may have locks based on skill age now until they do amnesty! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Erm, do you mean "Account age"?

I havn't heard of "Skill age".

3. Shyanne1

Shyanne1 Guest

My sim is 25 days old and I only have 20 locks.

4. Your supposed to get a lock every 21 days.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Give the Devs a chance to get the locks to you. Think of how many people are indeed playing this game and what might have to be done by the Devs to get everyone the locks they deserve. If not now then I am sure that during the amnesty all players will get their due locks. I am amazed at how the trival things set people off. Locks will come in time....people just need to learn to be patient. The Devs have a LOT to do right now since the merges have been completed.

6. Shyanne1

Shyanne1 Guest

This is a stupid question maybe but why do the developers have to "get" to me to give me a skill lock. You would think in this day and age of video games that something so mundane would be automated??????

7. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I am still due one from a couple weeks ago and no signs of it.

8. Shadowbay

Shadowbay Guest

I was due 2 before March 8th. and still dont have either .. [​IMG]

9. luvibunni

luvibunni Guest

=)

Thanks.. was wondering about that.

BabiDoll~

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!