1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

i got aquestion about account age hope someone can answer..

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by cac, Aug 10, 2009.

1. cac

cac Guest

I jsut got playing again. I did a username retrieve from ea site. So i tryed what they gave me. I came apon a old account that i made in 2003. But i never activated it. When i went to start it i did the free 14 days trial. When in game it says cannot determine accounts age. But if i log into it on ea site edit account details. It says its from 2003. My question is when i go to activated it to a full account. Will it be a 6 year old account or a brand new one?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

All accounts start at 3 months, and after that only time actually spent active counts.

For accounts dating before a certain date (I think in 1999 or 2000), all months from creation up to that point (active or not) counted, but around that time they made a clarification to the Terms of service that only account months where the the account was paid would count.