1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I got hacked.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Mudd, May 30, 2008.

1. Mudd

Mudd Guest

So nothing is for sale anymore. Lost over $1250 of stuff. If you were the one who hacked me, be a man, step up, and say it. Or if you're at least half a man, PM me or ICQ me. Thanks to all those who made my UO stay a good one, and a nice warm **** you to the rest.

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

sorry to hear that man, specially b4 ur departure...been through it and it blows. And definately make a police report out of it, hopefully (though prolly won't) they can catch the lil jack Off that did that.

3. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

NO F n way!! my brother just told me about what happend, this game is lame that way- defintely file a police report, when i got hacked i did the same nothin happend but maybe you will have a better luck.. get there IP address ect- for anything over $200 they will be seeing some good jail time.. i am sorry my friend

4. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Oh man I am so sorry to here that. It was sure nice having you around the game friend. I hate to see things like that happen. Stay in touch Friend.

5. Loqucious

Loqucious Guest

Were you running any anti-virus software? If so, which one?

6. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Thanks guys.. Well I was running Norton, but I don't think they actually accessed my computer... After I was hacked I ran Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and Microsoft Software Remover... None of em found anything.

7. dielock

dielock Guest

Then ot has to be someone you know. Someone who some how got your information, is mad at you and did this.

8. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

that crap really sucks. im sure whatever was taken will be going up for sale around Napa everyone should kep there eyes peeled.

9. packrat

packrat Guest

They will probably do a shard transfer to get it out of Napa.
    This really sucks. I hope they catch those ba*****.

10. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

the plot of land north of luna that had the back packs still have items in them whats left in them?

11. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

rough dude.

At least there's always love.

12. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry to hear of this friend. You seemed like a real nice guy the times I met you in game. Best of luck to you in whatever you do.