1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I got mine, you get yours?

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Bella, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Bella

Bella Guest

And here I thought maybe, just maybe, my hubby thought I was a little to too crazy about Guild Wars 2 and its imminent release and would soon ban the mere mention of the words Guild, Wars, 2 along with to, too and two from our home. I mean, all the reading and posting I do, all the video watching and scouring the internet for info, and not once has he asked to watch any of the videos, read any of the articles or even look any of my posts here! But lo and behold when I wake up this morning at 5 a.m., I find him prepurchasing GW2 for not only me but himself too! Woot!!! I guess he really does pay attention to me and my rantings... he's just good at hiding it!!!

I love you baby!!! And I'm so happy we will be adventuring Tyria together!! It's going to be a hell of a ride!!

So, which prepurchase version did you get? Or did you go with the preorder? Do tell!

Syrus likes this.
  2. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    Im super stoked! I did get the digital deluxe. It is not often you get to be around for the launch of a revolutionary game like GW2 so I wanted to have something to remember it when I'm still playing 7 years from now.
    Bella likes this.