1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Flutter, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As title says I'm looking for a price check and interest for an alliance-mate on a colored beehive titled I Got My Bell Rung By Mesanna Playing Roulette
    Is there interest on this item and what would a fair price range be?

I got my bell rung playing Mesanna Roulette.jpg

#1 Flutter, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

maybe 6 weeks ago a few sold for around 100-140mil. one of them was mine and i was really surprised it got about 125mil at auction. i think i had bought it for 25mil and had a 30 mil reserve on it.

so tuff with that one, personally i think the value given the number of them and that they dont do anything is around 25-40mil but as always with uo nowadays its up to demand and what a buyer is willing to pay.

Flutter likes this.
  3. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I have to agree I think if you wanted to sell it first person to come up with 75mil is good. But then again if you're in no hurry and hold out you could get 100-140ish.

Flutter likes this.
  4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not in any hurry. In fact if someone has something cool to trade I'd for sure consider it.