1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I guess the board PVPers got thier way.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smokin, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Its ridiculous that the thread about the PS in tram thread was locked, because of a whining PVPer. Anyways I wanted to comment on a statement By Conner and I sure many other PVPers. Saying that the scrolls are the only things they have. No they have the only way to get faction items, they have the freedom to attack anyone they want and gang up on anyone. It seems to me they forget those things and really just want to make sure they have if only the random chance of it, the ability to kill unskilled players when they wander away.

It is a shame and I do think Popps rambles on sometimes about some stuff, at times he does make good points also. Although this does not mean that thread should have been locked and only shows a bias of the mods to the PVP community much like when they moved other threads .

If we can hush up someone then its all good. Sheesh some of you should run for the government.

I am pretty sure they will lock this because of the simple reason stated above, I would just like to ask if they can give great evidence of why the other thread was locked.

2. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Re: I guess the board PVPers got there way.

IBTL...

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Re: I guess the board PVPers got there way.

90% of the people who play this game don't read this crap. NOBODY CARES.

4. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmm what points does poops have

he repeats so many questions, hard to figure what topic was

he is dedicated, also has a very bad understanding of game and what a sand box multi-player game is

also ibtl

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

That is where I do agree with you about Popps unfortunately he gets threads locked, where he should be warned and post deleted, like many other boards would do. Instead anytime a thread that has a decent discussion always gets sidetracked and locked for no reason other then laziness.

6. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master

selling point of this game is sand box

being able accumulate gold, or trade rares, or be ubber pvp, or just gank squad with friends to sell power scrolls!!! any such template works this game without a linear progression like wow has !!!!!!!!!!!

7. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Personally, I think that 115 and 120 powerscrolls should remain a fel only drop. 150 and 110 powerscrolls dropping off of trma champ spawns is ok for me as well. If you want the extra risk to get a 115 or 120, then you accept the risk and go to fel. If you do not want to accept the risk, then you must accept the additional time involved with collecting 105 and 110 powerscrolls and binding them together to get it.

Oh, and also IBTL. :)

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Don't try to agree with Popps. It won't work. The moment you think you're on the same team - pow! - he finds a new, lonely side to take.

9. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Don't be fooled. Everybody got their say, the Devs had plenty of opportunity to hear everybody out. None of us know how they'll take it or what they'll do about it, or what UO's future is besides the fact that it will surely die if they don't do exactly as I said they should.

10. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

IBTL

Now to go read the post.

11. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I understand that, I was more mad that the ones against it found a way to turn it and make the thread get locked. Considering the constantly asked for it to be locked that is what ticked me off.

12. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

No..they will lock this because you are discussing the topic of a locked thread. They locked it for a reason.

I will state my opinion on your subject. PS are perfectly fine......

13. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Except for scroll binders and the ability to make 115s and 120s from those said 105s and 110s....Leave the scolls alone! Dont fix something that is not broken!

14. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

It's ok, we all were heard. You're right, it's board wars tactics. The MODs did let it go on for pretty long though.

15. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Aye... reopening a locked thread is not a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.