1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have 2 Ideas for the Devs !!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AtlanticRealtor, Jun 4, 2014.

1. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

Firt One:

I dont know if anybody use that "help option" but sometimes I leave toon's all over the places and a lot of them are not Mage. so I use the My character is stuck help.... I was wondering if instead of those City's options that no use, if they can add a "Moongate" or Luna Option to the Menu!!!

Second One!!

I dont think this one is a hard one either!!!
    Can you make those spaces available to lock?? or easy access to it? and be part of the House, since It is inside the Terrain!!!!

tckeep.png

tckeep2.png

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I second number one. Think I haven't used help suck sinse the ophid invaison. They would suck you under building where they would spawn.

Some castles and keeps have blocking objects withing the courtyard and keep dead space. Grandfathered they remain standing. What I would like would be a 26x26 custom foundation that has a castle lock down count +25%. And being a special build would have a gold upkeep that can be paid up front 6 months out. House sign would have colors for paid up, under a month and a week to IDOC decay timer.

Same cost and decay system could be applied to a houseboat that can be placed on other shards the account doesn't have a house on. With 15x15 lock count that are perma docked at a floating pier complexs in tram.fel and SE waters. Few unique spots in the garg waters and the T2A hidden lands could be given away in the future.

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

you both know the saying want in one hand and .....
    Help stuck is / was never designed to be used as a way to move around - phfft
    You have a keep ne happy you have the large area