1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have a problem here

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nukeworker, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys

I just placed a plot on atlantic and wanted to finalize my design and i get a message saying: Illegal object house cannot be committed?..Anyone had this before? I would be much obliged if anyone can help me on this

2. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

That usually means that there is a tile/tiles (wall, floor, roof, etc) that are blocking commitment. Check each floor for orange highlighted pieces. Make sure to change the transparency of the walls too, as sometimes the culprit is hidden. If you play in the EC and do not see any orange highlighted pieces, change to the CC and look. I have been having an issue lately when customizing my house in the EC there will be a blocking tile but it will not highlight in the EC. Once I change to the CC I can see it right away.

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

sorry for me replying so late as I was sick in RL...Many thanks for the info..You where right one wall wasnt placed right