1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have a problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nukeworker, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have a Problem here. I used a char that is a guild leader to do some x shard trading..I took him over to atlantic before..before i did that i transfered the guild ┬┤leadership to my other char...Well this time i forgot! and my guild is now leaderless...a friend of mine who is in the guild cant do anything either as he is a warlord what we tried to do is give my other char some votes..anything else i can do? is there a waiting Phase until the voting takes Action? my char i am voting for has a "member" Status in the guild
    Much obliged for some thourogh info

2. Meadhbh

Meadhbh Sage

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

does the Person who they should vote for be a ronin? i remember something about that he has to be a ronin??

4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

I don't think it would work to vote for a ronin, since ronin is the lowest rank. It would most likely have to be a member, or emissary.