1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have a stupid question, well, two stupid questions.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Teeger, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Lady Teeger

Lady Teeger Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

1) So I was wondering around that dungeon you get to from that dark moongate at that dragon/daemon temple place, I think it is a dungeon. When I left from that way, I got a meesage that I was about to enter a PvP zone. I thought Siege Perilous was all "venture at your own risk" kind of place?

2) Those teleporter things that teleports you to a town while saying a fel (town) mint, does that work if I wanted to get teleported to Delucia or Papua? I noticed it was no marking there.

Sorry for the stupid questions. I could not find answer on Stratics or UOguide.

Oh one last thing... Does anyone want to dye my Charger for me? I don't like that Gray clunky color. Doesn't match with a lot of outfits. :mf_prop:

Okie okie, Gotta go out with mom. Thanks!!! :heart:

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) Yes this is an all Pvp shard. No place is safe. Even in the guard zones. I've seen the message and it's just a blunder meant for the trammel shards and not siege.

2) No idea. Didn't have mine long enough to try it.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Double click the teleporter and a book will pop up telling you where it will go (Although I tried yew moongate and it didn't work).

4. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Have to say fel yew moongate.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yeah after I replied I figured that's what the issue was.. stupid prodo items.