1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I have an old account that was closed, but I thought I could reopen it for free.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Spacey, Feb 17, 2008.

1. I have an old account that I closed awhile back because I couldn't afford to pay for that extra one. I thought I would log in and see if my sims were still there (not likely) since we can now have free accounts... but I try and it tells me my paid subscription has run out. How do you log in for free?
  2. Did you download the Ea Land client? I think the old TSO software wont for for free accounts.
  3. TSO-E Sarah

TSO-E Sarah Guest

4. Thank you Sarah. I misunderstood and thought you only needed the new download of EALand. I had patched back to the production cities and that is why it was not working. As soon as I patched to EALand, I could log in. [​IMG]