1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

i have been hunting for hours and bushido will not gain

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Apr 13, 2009.

1. My bushido is stuck at 111.2 it will not gain. Someone told me to use a golem from 110 to 120? Is that faster then using a horse?
  2. The fastest method is to actually get out and use the skill instead of beating on a golem or a horse. Go to the 2nd room in the Yomotsu Mines where 2 warriors spawn. You'll be at 120 in a couple of hours or less. It's a much faster method than golem beating.

As I said in another post......Golems are for sissies. :thumbsup:
  3. I have no idea where that place is. Is that where you tame the fire beetles at?
  4. Yes... the fire beetles are at the end of the tunnel. Just go in past the first elementals and go in far enough that they won't target you when they spawn so you can concentrate on the warriors without too much danger.
  5. Actually, it's 1 more room past that. When you enter, there is an earth & DC elemental spot, followed by a single warrior and earth ele, then you come to the room with 2 warriors in it.
  6. cademord

cademord Guest

I went from 105 to 120 fairly quickly in the Painted Caves.
    Grab all 6 Trogs and Momentum Strike them. They spawn instantly, so you can basically be using it every swing.