1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I have come home

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ldy Death, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Ldy Death

Ldy Death Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 2, 2007
    Greetings all for those that wonder who I am an those that know an wondered were i have gone I am Lady death better known as Lady Retribution Daughter of Death Lord Dracus an those that ran The Fallen Lords so many years ago . I reach out to all those blood children lovers lost ones you name it I am here an loud an proud an my thirst grows for my minions to come home well over 250 we were + an the guild was placed in Lord Oggie's hands my trusted right hand . so many names could flow past my lips but so little time

feel free to contact me
    Jakk aka my revenge on uo :p
    cecil nad all of you
    fireing up old icq tho i prefer to skype now a days
  2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Feb 29, 2004
    Welcome back to Pacific, Ldy ! Come over to UHall and say hi when you get a chance...