1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have looked every where for a Stealing Power Scroll

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Dec 25, 2008.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I guess I turned all of mine in. *kicks bee hive*

Would someone through one on a vendor please? I am not real picky 110 or better and I will pay a fair price. Thanks...

*runs from bees*

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Got it! Thanks... You know who...

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad you got one ...otherwise..............I would have told ya to go smack Hattori over his head. :) Somewhere in the pwr.scrolls from Ginsu and all me sortin of all those by number and skills..........sorted em all in the former MYTH house which....was Aerics Myths...they were still in Hat's home but then ......another Hat owns it sooooooooo ME NO HAVE ACCESS there no more. So Ifn ya did not get one...I was gonna say just go smack Hattori. :) Unless he ate em all they are probably still there. hehe MEN !!

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

man is that how bad our economy is, all of siege is becoming a bunch of thieves?

apparently house Loth'Migh for the GIL is going to have to become a police force to enforce some of these rogues.

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Umm... I just needed it for some deco... Yeah.
    :eyes:

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

Iwish they would fix the forensic eval so that when you were able to identify a thief you could attack them...