1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have someone's soulstone frags

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Arrgh, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I found them at an IDOC along with some stuff related to the guild UMP. The stones contained animal taming related skills, as high as the skills were I have no idea why they weren't banked which leads me to believe someone might want these back, if you lost these and can tell me the general location of where the idoc was please PM me and reply here.

2. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

...so I'll hang onto them for a few months. To clarify just in case anyone is wondering, no I'm not asking anything in return just looking to get these to the person they belong to.

3. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi. I'm the Guildmaster for the UMP. If you want I can take them for you and store them. I don't know if that particular person is returning, but you never know. I'll send you the details you wish in PM.

Cheers,
    Garion

4. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Garion,

I handed them off to Lejos at one of the UMP settlements tonight, details are in PM,

Good hunting to ya. :)