1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I have the following for trade.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AntiOTF, Nov 30, 2007.

1. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I am wanting all the *cursed* shawdow dancers leggings one can bring me, the more the better, will accept up to 30-50 of them. I have no gold, but can trade a fencing scroll, or some CBD's for some if ya like, or I can pay cash. The choice is yours.

Also, I a selling a fencing scroll for gold if anyone wants to buy it cheap just let me know, and I'll throw it on a vendor at moonglow gate for 1.2 mil.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've got 2 pair.

3. I've got like 10 pairs. Got any cursed Staff of magi's?

4. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

do you gotta kill dark fathers to get these cursed artis ?

5. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Im pretty sure you have to solo them naked. Kinda like your sex life... [​IMG]

6. Peddlerpug

Peddlerpug Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, never heard that one before... love it hehe.

7. Jason619

Jason619 Guest

Kill the big daemons or balrons, they drop quick.

8. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

is it deamons too, I thought it was only the balrons

9. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

right I just checked the FAQ

Specifically for drops, kill the following:

Dark Father- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts. (backpack drop)
    Berserker Daemon- Berserker Scythe (corpse looted drop)
    Light Daemon- Staff of Pyros (corpse looted drop) and/or Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)
    Void Daemon- Vorpal Blade (corpse looted drop) and/or Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)
    Bone Daemon- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts (backpack drop)
    Balron- Possible multiple Cursed Doom artifacts (backpack drop)
    Devourer of Souls- Cursed Doom artifact (backpack drop)

10. I have 20-30 of the legs. I'm not looking for anything you have listed but, perhaps you would take some cash and transfer it into gold to buy some? Or, you may have other items (i.e. other cursed hats of magi, hearts of lion, fey legs, aegis of grace, runic kits) or something else I may be interested in trading for. PM me or ICQ at 405-364-158 and we'll try and figure something out.

11. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

the pyros staff are backpack drops. At least they were, when I got some.

12. <blockquote><hr>

the pyros staff are backpack drops. At least they were, when I got some.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depended on when you got them. At the beginning of the event, you had to loot them off of the corpse. When they got tougher and started to power up and create rubble, thats when they started dropping into packs. I haven't gotten one since the most recent update and think they're done dropping.

13. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have 20-30 of the legs. I'm not looking for anything you have listed but, perhaps you would take some cash and transfer it into gold to buy some? Or, you may have other items (i.e. other cursed hats of magi, hearts of lion, fey legs, aegis of grace, runic kits) or something else I may be interested in trading for. PM me or ICQ at 405-364-158 and we'll try and figure something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo! It's a wrap. [​IMG]

14. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Solo Sex life sign me up buddy its a win win!!!