1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

i havent sorted the stuff yet but...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Blade_Thugluv, May 30, 2008.

1. I havent sorted the stuff yet but thought i would post a pic. I still got more i got to get moved to this tower... i think im ready for the turn in!

[​IMG]

~Blade

2. Before you get doing the happy dance, do you have any of the following in you skill scrolls?
    110 or better Tailor
    120 Smith
    120 Swords or Chiv

3. 120 tailor 120 chiv for sure

might have 115 or a 120 smith on my crafter i will have to check

~Blade

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Pretty sure I have the high-end tailor and smith, T'Amon. Would you like them? :) I'll be happy to dig 'em out and meet you somewhere.

Turn-ins are all fine and dandy, but helping your friends build their characters is a whooooole lot more fun! :D

BLADE: Oooo! Can I trade you a stealable of equal rarity for that south-facing Tokuno kanji painting? I've been looking for one of those to hang in my new house, but all the vendors are empty of stealables now, heehee!

5. sure

~Blade

6. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

YAY! Thanks so much! I'll PM ya... :)

7. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Look Evilminion....Baaaasssskeeeetttsss.... *hehe*

But I dont think we can turn in those Tokuno stealables??

8. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Good lord, you're right! He has the flat baskets as well. Blade, I'm going to be pestering you to swap more than just the kanji painting, heehee! I have plenty of non-flat Tokuno baskets that would make equally good trade-ins to the flat ones... I'll even toss in a couple extras!

Painted, it looks like they're going to let you trade in anything with an "artifact" tag on it! *happy* The points aren't working right on Test Center, but the devs said that stealable artifacts will return a number of points based on their rarity level.

I am SO going to get me one of those beehives! And a Spirituality tile. And some bamboo. And a birds' nest... *counts her leftover rubble and holiday items compulsively*

9. i got tons of flat ones. i will go through them and see how many i got and let you know. i have prob every lvl 1-6 tokuno stealable there is and have a number of each. i also have a few 7s 8s and 9s.

you dont have to trade extras str8 across trades is fine with me being as most of thoses are going to be turned into points for the ring and brac set.

~Blade

10. Painted Elves

Painted Elves Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Fo Shizzle!!!

So I'm glad they are going to take stealables, IMO gives thieves some love!
    However these changes make me think that there will be less selling of these great stealables and more hoarding or selling for really high prices.
    *goes shopping*

11. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Got any

Animal Taming 120, Veterinary 120, Lore 120
    Musicianship 120, Peacemaking 120

Stat+25?

I have 2 accounts with a tamer on each ......

Also it would appear you may have the Staff of the Magi(?) or what ever that one is that is a mage weapon -0 or Swords of Prosperity.

12. staff of magi cursed and none cursed

13. Er, is Stratics using new boards? Does the Sun rise in the East? Do blondes REALLY have more fun? Well, scratch that last one ... and yes, please. I'll Q ya when I'm ingame.

Ain't it tho? I like the time I have stuff available for folks .. priced or free. Just meeting people is a blast many times.

Scaling the points for Doom stuff sorta borked me over on what I had hoped to get (the luck stuff and MAYBE the firepit). I MIGHT be able to nail the pit now ... not sure. But 10K was a tad off base for a level 2 artifact (braziers ... lots of them!)

14. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Any of the scrolls I mentioned or items that are Magician -0 and spell channeling I would greatly appreciate.

Trying to overcome 10 years of Evolution/Revolution of UO

If your willing to part with them let me know how much, when and were, if you don't mind.

Also, any Bard Instrument with Slayer - Dragon would be appreciated.

If I insure, for example, a Cursed Staff of the Magi, would it stay with me when I die?

15. Cant insure cursed items. I will have to find a price on the normal one. i will ask around about the scrolls you seek. i will see what dragon slayers i have if any.

~Blade

16. I have a Reptile Slayer tambourine ... 430 uses on it. No Dragon-specific, 3 Demon ones.

17. EnigmaMaitreya

Stratics Veteran

Reptile / Dragon are good. Any you can part with let me know, again how much, when and were.

18. been up all night and been doing some math....

if you wanted to get everyitem in the turn in it would cost you:

2,304,000 turn in points

so like:

231 Doom Artys

or

308 +25 stats

or

4608 Minor Arties/110 power scrolls

or

46080 holiday gifts

Holy Sosaria Lord British!!!

~Blade

19. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Are you adding the two phases of turnin together? that numbers seems high for just phase 2 even if you factor in getting every virtue tile.

20. yes thats all items from phase 1 and 2.

~Blade

21. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I got on test and yes you can hand in tokuno stealables too.