1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I heard something about EA giving us Amensty

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Claudia MacCloud, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I heard that to keep the sims (old ones mostly) in game .. they are going to give the accts everything that they are entitled to ... For the days the acct is entitled ... The locks, Gifts ..... is this true?

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

End of the month.

3. thats the end of Feb right? and thank you for helping me w/ the question Monkey

4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Yep! That's what the e-mail said [​IMG]

5. ummm what email? and was i suppose to get note of this email?

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

All old players got an e-mail about the changes Luc did his best not to send it to current players

7. how old is old? and this is only for the old players?? or is it for all players? no matter if your not old or not?? .... what is considered old? I have accts ranging from 1280 ??? to 450 ??? .. are my accts to young?

8. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Everyone will get their skill locks that tie in with their entitlment age

If your entitled age is 365+ You get pet statues, 730+ You get trees, 1095+ You get campfires, 1465+ You recieve plaques and 1825+ You recieve coloured cannons.

Also if you're account is a founders you get simmys.

9. ok and thank you very much .. you have been very helpful in confirming what i heard...

Next Question: If you have idk 4 sims in ea land.... Is that per sim or per acct ? or does one sim get the amensty?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Please see this thread all about the the amnesty.

It also shows a copy of the recent email sent out to past players.

Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.