1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I heard there are severe balance issues in this game?

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Stratics' started by deadeye, Jul 23, 2008.

1. deadeye

deadeye Guest

Confirm or deny?

2. Lag

Lag Guest

Confirm, but I hope they'll be fixed. Buff necro imho.

3. SWATJester

SWATJester Guest

Buffing necros is not needed, that's all that the past several patches have been. Lets see some buffs to the melee classes, particularly guardian, hmm?

4. Lag

Lag Guest

Given I havent played in a while...has ranger been nerfed yet? And yes, guards do need some love.

5. dp_dropout

dp_dropout Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There are no balance issues in this game. All FC needs to do is make all the features and skills work as intended.

6. Sawo

Sawo Visitor

...and people really should learn to play their class and learn to fight against different classes and play styles. Its whole point of AoC, if you lose, you deserve it.

7. Zin

Zin Guest

Confirmed... Kind of.

There are too many people who think AoC is a game based on a single player experience at end game... It's not. It's group orientated. If you get a good group that works well together with a good variety of classes... You'll own.

But as someone said above me... Necro's need buffed, in the respect that the stuff has to actually work.

8. Porkay

Porkay Guest

Confirm but i do agree that with a balanced group it's not quite as imbalanced.