1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just dropped my house

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Adrianas, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

At 12:06 (midnight) central time on 11/07/10 I dropped my house located at 23.28S 33.53W. I did not leave a lot of uber loot behind, but there are still a few things that folks might want. Please come and pick it up before it decays. Sorry for the short notice.

2. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

All good - I gave someone a rune to it. And no, I'm not leaving UO. I have been playing Siege for a number of months now and have really enjoyed it. I wanted to place a second house on Siege, so I had to drop the house here on Nappa. Since I can't transfer the stuff over to Siege, I figured ya'll might as well enjoy it. I did bank the uber stuff, and I am keeping all of my characters - just in case I decide someday to come back to Nappa.

3. canary

canary Guest

Houses weigh a lot anyways, it was bound to drop sooner or later. :thumbsup: