1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I just got a 20e valorite bod.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Guest, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi there,
    I just got a 20e valorite helm bod.

I was happy for 0.1 sec before I noticed it was a bascinet.

I want to kill someone.
    Bring your main.

The Scandinavian
  2. ...before.... what? [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

seems like only half of the post is there...

I will edit first post.

The Scandinavian
  4. Trukx

Trukx Guest

I know the feeling man....my last 3 valorite bods were all non-combinables. Seems like a total waste.....2 shadow hammers and a +10 ASH...ugh.
  5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    [​IMG]I got 2 Val BODs in a row once...a 10n Chain and an 15x Female Plate...Another Good news/Bad News thing.
  6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

And now I have a wealth of iron bods.

psst want some normal female plate bods? They're sexy and all.

7. I got a female plate valorite bod a couple weeks back. Today it was a 20 normal valorite plate gorget. Now if I can just get the rest and the large I will get a +30 ASH. [​IMG]
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

that really hurts.

The Scandinavian
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been playing for 6 plus years, I have been getting bods 2 or 3 days a day for at least 4 of those years. I have never received a Valorite exceptional bod.
  10. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

You think that hurts ? I've had the 20e val plate LBOD in my bankbox for years now and never once have I even seen the sniff of any of the sbods to fill it... sigh.