1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just have to say...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Danse, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Danse

Danse Guest

The decision I made to come here form Siege, was a good one.

Maybe my old GM is still looking after me. He died last July in his sleep.

The last conversation we had together, was, that if I was unconfortable playing Siege, he would show me a place that could become my home....I believe he has done so...Thanks all of you who have made me feel so welcome here.

I have found that the older I get it is harder for me to find a place to fit in. THANK YOU ALL for making me feel wanted and welcomed.

Please, let me know what it is that you as my mates need. I will try to give you wnat I can.

2. This is an awesome shard and you are in an AWESOME ALLIANCE. Enjoy your time in game. The friends you make here will get you through a lot of different things.

3. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Absolutely..and maybe he was looking after us too!:hug:

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome to the shard and the alliance! :thumbsup:

There's lots of old folks here, it's the geriatric shard!!! Altho some are umm, a bit :coco: we all have a good time!

My Atlantic guild brought me here on a snipe hunt (I think) and it was the best thing they ever coulda done for me! Fits my laid back playstyle to a "T", no stress, no constant struggle to keep up with the Jones', etc...

See ya around!;)

5. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If your Gm was Aeric Horn you will fit perfectly well with this group *nods*

6. Danse

Danse Guest

Aye...T'was Aeric...He was a true Knight. Full of honor and careing for his fellow man.