1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just notice a Dark Black of beaming light

Discussion in 'UHall' started by viper of flames, Apr 4, 2008.

1. viper of flames

viper of flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The bean of light hit the Demon while fight one of the fallen monsters and the Demon was gone.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wish I could see a pic of that.

3. Not sure the exact cause, but I have noticed when leading the berserkers to kill the other spawn, if I get them a certain distance away from where I found them they evaporate like that and a new one spawns somewhere else.

4. Lazarus Cain

Lazarus Cain Guest

probably just the graphic showing return to their original spawn location
    just a guess
    i have seen it too
    looks like a black gate accompanied by a beam of blackness extending into the sky as the demon is sent back
    much better than the thing just vanishing into thin air

5. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman

I saw it yesterday. I was fighting a Berzerker and suddenly at half health a ethereal black moongate appeared on the Berzerker and an ethereal black line came down from heaven and the Berzerker was gone. I think there are already some reportings about that in other threads.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i saw this early today.. was leading a deamon to some fresh prey for easy colection of swords/shields and threads and as if by magic it went poof!! evaporated so to speak!!.. i ran around to try find it and i beleive it maybe had moved back to its orignal spawn zone..maybe it had strayed or had been lead to far away from its actual active zone???

7. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman

I don't think that it just goes back to its spawnplace. If it would be so then the dark wisps would have the same gate and beam. The dark wisps however just go poof without it and are still targetting you, so they come back within a few seconds and start again to hunt you.

8. Isn't the Vorpal Blade supposed to have this ability?

OZ