1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just reactivated...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jamie Madrox, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox Guest

Account has been around since 2001, but my paper doll says 28 months. Is that because it was deactivated for so long? Is their a way to get it bumped to its proper age? Thanks in advance.

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

it only counts 'active' time. also, it seems to take several months for it to update..

3. Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox Guest

Ahhh thats a bummer. Oh well, thanks for the information.

4. Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox Guest

I was informed by someone in game that they had this happen as well and after a sending in a report the correct age was shown even though their account was inactive for 4 years... Has anyone else heard of this?

5. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

If you start in 2001 play for 1 year then take a break till 2009 thats a 7 year break...when you reactivate your account your account still should say 12 months...only because you havn't payed for 7 years. If your account said 8yrs then you would get all the vet rewards for free...so since you haven't played for so long make sure to add the time only your account was active...before sending in a report. Hope that helps...