1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I just saw a blue crystal disappear from my pack

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Now, I don't know what's up...

I have gotten too many crystals, however sometimes something that isn't moongrass makes a poof noise in my pack. This wasn't whatever that is. I was standing in the house putting the crystals in their bags. Suddenly the last blue in my pack just disappeared. I'm in a house in tram so no one stole it.

I guess it doesn't matter, but this isn't the first time I didn't have as many when I got home as I got. This time I just happened to see it disappear.

2. mutau

mutau Guest

Are you a weaver?

I usually place my gazillion books on top of my focus crystal and then forget about it.
    When I hear the *poof* from the bag, I start to look for what disappeared.
    Then I remembered I got a focus earlier.

3. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nah, it was a 1 in a million thing. I was putting crystals in their bags. It didn't make a noise it just disappeared. There were only 2 blue crystals left in my main pouch. I picked up one and I saw the other one just disappear.

4. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Same thing happened to me.That char is not a weaver, but it happened to me more than once that I hear a "poof" noise that cannot be reconducted to essences, residues or moongrass and I can't find a crystal I was _sure_ i had.

However considering that the crystals are derived by the focus templates I would not be surprised if some bug would generate a timed blue crystal...

5. Adora

Adora Guest

Were you in Fel? Watch out for thieves...

6. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As asked also in another tread... can you please tell us how you get hold of all those crystals? (thousends) :)

I can only seem to gather between 10-15 in an hour, so any tips for upping that number would be great!

Thanks

7. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Nope, trammel.

LOL, I dunno if there is sarcasm in that or not, but yes, I DO watch out for thieves. Even though watching out for myself can be a bit awkward at times... :)