1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I know its been asked before

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by RichDC, May 26, 2009.

?

Human or Elf Sampire?

Poll closed Jun 2, 2009.
  1. Human

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Elf

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

As the title but i want a difinitive answer...

Elf or human for sampire??

Im going to let this run for a week and then the most votes is what i do.

at the moment im human.

2. Divster

Divster Guest

elf imo due to the mana increase!

3. Joat isn't nearly as useful in PvM as it is in PvP. The extra 20 mana, thus giving you 20 extra points to put into Str for more HP's is more important against high end mobs than wasting mana casting a Nature's Fury or giving you a very small chance to hide.

4. Simple enough... My elf warriors get +6% bonus to base damage versus my humans.

5. If you're ever called upon to use the character in Fel (such as for a champ) then I find human is better. I also think its more versatile to be human.

Being an Elf benefits resource gathering for rarer materials and is needed for taming Cu's. The 20 stats that people often highlight, well if you were hard up for it you could just use a potion and then retain all the JOAT benefits.

6. You might want to read the post again... it asked about being a sampire, not tamer, or resource gatherer.

7. I know it did, however I wanted to give a balanced opinion by stating what I think the Elf race pros are.

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elf, since the mana increase lets you work with less intelligence, thus having more points for strength and dexterity.

9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

It was mentioned that if doing things in fel, i should be human. As this char will be used for fel spawning as well, would that change the vote??

I still havent done the spellweaving quest as i hadnt decided whether i should stay human.

10. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

Human.

simply because they don't look ********. :blushing:

11. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Not an issue :p they look the same :)

12. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can't argue with that logic. :thumbsup: