1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I leave for one weekend

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

To do some training and some work, and I miss all of the good threads. What the hell? Making fun of people IRL, scamming them, and making them cry couldn't wait until I got home to enjoy it? Ridiculous.

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

don't go to work next time... call in with an amorphous rash in nebulous areas and they will give you all the time the world.....

3. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

when you came back speedy i was looking forward to having someone old back on the shard, but now that you're around it really disappoints me because siege is better without players like you.

4. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Lighten up GG, it was a joke. I never play weekends, if I do it's usually in between work/training/going out and it always seems some traumatic event has happened or an epic battle I've missed.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

meeb lub lat speedy....

6. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This is the third post in a week I have seen by GC telling someone he wished they'd leave Siege [sic]

I have an idea. If you hate everyone so much, why don't YOU leave?

8. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL i tell 3 people to leave and suddenly i hate everybody?

plus i said siege would be better without player like him, when exactly did i tell him to leave?

9. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Siege would be less fun with me gone.

10. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Agreed.

Siege needs more people like you. Maybe not the ventrillo part of you killing yourself IRL aka emo, but that's ok. Atleast your PVP is great, and KOC didn't even log on most of the weekend or saturday night when TO / TNT was doing the harrower, but I don't blame em. It was like a loser reunion, everyone who had a sad excuse to leave a guild because they don't have enough numbers were all attending the harrower together. Was a site to see, myself and a few humble JSV members actually dropped a few in that absurd amount of sad pvpers.