1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I lost my leather!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Zy'ana, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Zy'ana

Zy'ana Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

34k of spined leather jus vanished from my bank! Im slighy annoyed - do you think 'they' 'cleansed' it from the server as it was a large amount?

theres no way i traded it, or dropped it - it was in the top layer of my bank :(

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I've never seen something disappear from a bank box like that... and I do not think of 34k as "large quantity". If they had such a program going, I would have noticed very quickly!

I am not sure what else could have caused it. Any chance it was accidentally dropped inside another container in the bank? That's the only other thing I can think of... hmmm... unless you accidentally converted them into a commodity deed...

Good Luck!

3. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

You dropped it in a different bank box, you moved it from your bank box which was too full to contain it anymore and it fell on the ground, you deeded it, or put it in a commodity box. :( Things do not just disappear, and 34k leather is a **** in the bucket.