1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I love Irony.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nexus, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Gargoyles Racial abilities include something called "Deadly Aim", they are passively allowed basic skill in all missile weapons.

Gargoyles can't play Darts in UO........

Erm, isn't a dart a missile weapon?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

When they fix gargoyles for dart boards, they should add a new gargoyle game.

GARGOYLE LAWN JARTS.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Only if they make it to where if a Gargoyle aborts a throw, it's released, goes straight up, then comes down and insta-kills the gargoyle...

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Oh this has awesome all over it. Someone make these lawn jarts! If we can't have them IRL give them to us in game pleez.

6. It would make a sweet weapon, especially if you saw it moving

7. I used to love playing lawn darts when I was younger. Anytime we had a BBQ with the neighbors I knew the lawn darts would be coming out. I wish they still sold the things. Dangerous my ass. Someone was just too drunk and/or stoned and blamed their buddies death on the very dull lawn darts, even though it was him that threw it....

9. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Of course it's quite deadly.. If you miss that much you could end up dead in no time.. :lol: